Talent Acquisition Specialist - Tech Recruitment (m/f/x)
Are you a passionate IT Talent Acquisition Specialist, always aiming for the best possible candidate experience? Then you should continue reading.As a Talent Acquisition Team, we focus on finding great talents, anticipating business needs, and supporting our hiring managers to hire successfully. We are aiming for successful long-term hires and driving an innovative recruiting process with a great candidate experience. We look for Talent Acquisition Specialists that push the status quo and focus on finding innovative ways to attract talent. We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter who drives our search for Software Engineering roles, e.g. Java Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Cloud Engineers, Security Engineers. At Dynatrace, we create Software for Software Engineers, and Engineering is THE main branch of our business. Therefore, your work will contribute significantly to the company's success.
Your role in the team:
- Be the expert: You will drive the search for a specific set of Software Engineering roles at Dynatrace, together with a 4-person team of motivated, Engineering-focused Talent Acquisition Specialists.
- Hire: You will be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment for our R&D organization, including interviews, offers, negotiations and closing candidates.
- Partner: Foster and cultivate relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders (e.g. our sourcing team) and Software Development Directors to deliver upon strategic long-term needs. As a trusted advisor you’ll coach and advise based on your knowledge in the IT market and the competitive landscape.
- Evangelize: Be a passionate Dynatrace brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment and work closely with our Employer Branding team.
- Organize: You’ll own multiple requisitions and balance moving quickly with a great candidate experience. You’ll use your own judgment on how to best organize, prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Ideally track record of hiring Software Developers (all levels)
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute projects and individual tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Profound communication skills in German and English and ability to lead meetings in a way that facilitates thoughtful conversation
- Ability to listen, ask relevant questions and understand the goals of the business