Business Analyst (m/f/x)
A day in the life of a Business Analyst within Business Operations
Your responsibilities cover a wide variety of topics which will give you deep insights into business processes throughout the company with an emphasis on our post sales organization.
In the morning you compile the regular management report and create a condensed presentation for our executives. You check the development of our key metrics and watch out for any risk in our Renewals pipeline.
In the afternoon you team up with our Business Systems team and work on improving our standard reporting in Power BI. You will then run a quick Excel analysis on development of our cloud costs and discuss savings potential with our Operations team.
Does this resonate with you, are you up for this rewarding challenge to support our hyper-growth and to continuously transform and re-invent Dynatrace? Then we have the right role for you.
Your role in the team
- Be a valued and integral part of our global team, engaging with various levels of leadership
- Support our post sales departments with enhanced performance and trend analysis
- Financial planning and analysis of actuals, forecast, and budgets.
- Perform monthly variance analyses of budget/forecast against actual financial performance, surfacing the “why” behind variances versus plan/forecasts
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting tasks
- Specify and improve our standard reports in Power BI
- Master’s degree, business (informatics) or related field
- 3+ years working as a Business Analyst or Financial Controller
- Experience creating presentations and regular reports for senior management
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- High degree of analytical thinking and problem solving
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter with independent work style
- High level of proficiency in English (C2), German skills are an advantage
- Knowledge in Power BI, Sigma and/or SQL a plus
- Experience working in an international environment a plus
- Experience working in a software company a plus