Bachelor’s/Master’s Thesis: Exchange-Mail API Integration in Studo (m/f/x)
Your future role
- You research which interfaces Outlook/Exchange/Office365 offers and which interfaces other programs like Thunderbird use.
- You independently implement a prototype (without UI) on Android or iOS to enable receiving and sending mails via Exchange. The use of libraries is possible.
- You integrate the prototype into the Studo app (Android: Kotlin, iOS: Swift) and extend the existing IMAP/SMTP mail client with the Exchange protocol. You continue to use 100% of the existing mail UI in the app. The app development team will support you.
- You accompany the release of the new feature, fix bugs and improve the performance.
- You develop cutting-edge Swift for iOS as well as Kotlin for Android - and learn one of the two languages if necessary.
- Very good programming skills
- Expert knowledge and practical know-how in using Kotlin, Java or Swift
- Independent and reliable way of working as well as the ability to work in a team, motivation and initiative
- Motivation, passion and willingness to learn new things and constantly develop yourself
- Elaborated designs, so you can jump into the interesting part of software development
- A dynamic team with a lot of start-up spirit :)
- The very latest technology stacks
- After completing your work, the possibility for long-term employment (full- or part-time at min. 30h/week) with flexible working hours in the app development team
- Exchange of know-how in the team: design, backend, databases, Android, iOS
- An office in the heart of Graz, of course with free coffee and Red Bull
Send your application to Daniela. A cover letter is not necessary, just show what you have already programmed and what you enjoy doing ;)