DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
Who we are:
Dynatrace is a single-product software company that delivers software intelligence for the enterprise cloud. We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to full-scale, end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI-powered monitoring!
How we work - minimum red tape and maximum autonomy
We are a very international, colorful community contributing to one single, market-leading product: The Dynatrace software intelligence platform.
Each team is fully self-managed and works closely together with the Product Owner and Product Management to deliver value. As a whole organization, we are working in a highly agile and fully technology-focused environment where everyone speaks the same language.
We run our software development cycle on an extremely high level of automation, making it tremendously easy for teams to push their changes from concept to production at light speed.
To power digital services, organizations are shifting from traditional on-premises data centers to multi-cloud environments with Kubernetes as the orchestration layer. These environments are highly dynamic with applications, microservices, containers, and infrastructure coming and going in seconds All of that at a volume, velocity, and variety of data that are beyond human capacity to manage. We are not only required to process data on a massive scale but also to think about scalability, starting from down to the level of processing these amounts of data.
- Drive the integration of the Keptn open-source CI/CD workflows into our internal pipelines
- Develop and extend our build, integration, and delivery pipelines for Keptn
- Automate workflows to support continuous testing
- Collaborate with and assist your colleagues in international development teams
- Evaluate and extend our tooling to continuously improve quality
- Technical education related to IT (HTL/Kolleg, FH, University)
- Automation is the natural way of doing things for you
- Experience with cloud-native CI/CD tools (e.g. Helm, Jenkins, ArgoCD, ...) and GitOps workflows
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Java, GoLang, TypeScript)
- Experience with agile development is a plus
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.