Developer Advocate (m/f/x) for our Dynatrace Platform
You’ll be part of a growing international team of developer relations professionals. Together we proactively promote, onboard, coordinate and enable developers to understand, adopt, steer and contribute to the Dynatrace platform.
We’re looking for a varied team of professionals, supplementing each other with different and overlapping skills. While having most of the skills below in your repertoire would be a bonus, we don’t expect you to tick all the boxes.
- Help our developers to get started using and developing on our brand new platform
- Collect and relay developer feedback while advocating for the developer audience
- Give talks at online and in-person events to raise awareness and grow adoption
- Create varied content, from blog posts and tutorials to videos, course material, and documentation
- Improve the developer onboarding experience by preparing and conducting workshops
- Collaborate cross-team to help ensure great developer experience
- Passion for building and growing a developer community
- Inspire, empower and enable developers with your enthusiasm about technology
- 1+ years of experience as a frontend developer, knowledge in Java or .NET is a plus
- Approachable, empathic personality
- Ability to effectively communicate and clearly explain technology to different audiences
- Excellent presentation and/or writing skills, emphasizing technical content (e.g., blog posts, tutorials, conference talks …)
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.