Junior Strategic Procurement Manager
Red Bull, Salzburg-Umgebung
SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT - As Junior Strategic Procurement Manager, you’ll foster a beneficial relationship with packaging suppliers in the multi-party scenario of packaging supplier, co-packer and Red Bull. In addition to that, you’ll be responsible for identifying and qualifying potential new strategic packaging suppliers in order to optimize availability and cost of products and services.
ANALYSIS OF MARKET TRENDS - It will be one of your tasks to monitor and analyse (market) trends in packaging material and identify areas for potential improvements and savings.
NEGOTIATE CONTRACTS AND IDENTIFY RISKS - In this role, you’ll negotiate pricing, terms, and conditions of contracts with packaging suppliers. Moreover, you’ll identify potential risks associated with a supplier and apply strategies to mitigate them to maintain a stable supply chain. Another part of your role will be to track savings and other benefits that procurement brings to the organization.
OPERATIONAL PROCUREMENT - In the field of primary packaging you will support on operational procurement tasks such as invoice approval and the improvement of the EDI invoice interface to suppliers.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 1-3 years of experience in Procurement
- Experience in packaging desirable
- Understanding of state-of-the-art procurement processes
- Excellent analytical skills, thorough way of working
- Experienced in working within a fast-paced environment within a global organization
- Working Knowledge of contracts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP experience desirable
- Profound negotiation skills
- Degree in Procurement or Business Administration, or proven experience on the job
- Fluent in English, German is considered a plus
- Travel 10%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Elsbethen, Salzburg, Austria
Red Bull headquarter Austria in Fuschl am See near Salzburg with a man-made pond and surrounded by green landscape at Country flag Austria
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.