Employer Branding Specialist (m/f/x)
Dynatrace Austria GmbH, Graz
About the role
If you think that employer branding is a ‘benefits race’, you can stop reading and close the browser window. However, if you think differently and can state clearly what it means to you, then keep on reading. Our employer brand leads us in our effort to become THE employer of choice in a very competitive market. In this role, you will discover exactly what makes Dynatrace so attractive to candidates and highlight our unique differentiators so that we can continue to stand out. Partnering with our Recruiting team you will develop and deliver robust branding campaigns to meet the current and future hiring needs of our R&D labs in Graz and Klagenfurt.
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together we are a global market leader in software intelligence. By providing actionable data on how applications perform in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis, to name just a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
- Creating, planning, and executing tactical marketing projects to enhance the Dynatrace R&D employer brand
- Planning & executing outbound employer branding campaigns
- Directing all employer branding efforts to appropriate channels
- Scaling and monitoring inbound WWW traffic
- Conducting constant market research and benchmarking with the competition
- Organizing and taking care of trade shows, conference presence, and industry event planning (external and internal)
- Managing cooperation with contractors
- Creating and managing content across the social media landscape
- Cooperating with universities and tech communities
- 3+ years of experience as an employer branding specialist or full-stack marketing specialist
- Hands-on professional experience in online and offline marketing
- Critical thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in (international) project management
- You are open to traveling to our Klagenfurt lab regularly as well
- You are looking for a diverse and international workspace with a flat hierarchy and open-door culture.
- You want to have a significant impact on the company growth of a global business leader.
- You are independent and self-motivated and want to bring new ideas/new ways to create an awesome employer brand.
- An international environment is exciting for you and you like to communicate in English.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 43.316 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now & apply online!
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.