Internship Sales - Global Consumer Products
Red Bull, Salzburg-Umgebung
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
SALES TOOLS CREATION AND MAINTENANCE
In this role, you’ll support the team in developing sales tools needed to manage our sales channels and international customers: preparation and maintenance of prices and order sheets, online promotions, tailored presentations for key accounts, stock overviews, content maintenance on our B2B sales platform.
ANALYSIS AND PLANNING
Another part of this role will include you as a support to the sales team in the business planning process, as well as in analysing, forecasting, and monitoring stock. You’ll utilise existing data to support decision-making and long-terms strategy.
COMMUNICATION AND ALIGNMENT
Finally, you’ll cooperate internally with Global Consumer Products Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations, Product Management and Digital teams to keep a strong alignment in the day-to-day tasks, while ensuring a smooth communication with the Red Bull corporate projects.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Innovative, independent, solution-oriented mindset
- Reliability and accuracy
- Knowledge of MS office (especially excel) and SAP is a strong plus
- Understanding of the Consumer Products industry
- Bachelor and/or Master studies in Business Administration, Business Engineering, International Business, Economics, Communication, ideally with a specialisation related to the role
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus. Any other language is beneficial.
- Travel up to 10%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or origin. Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1740.00 gross per month.