Digital Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Schrott24 GmbH, Graz
You’ll be fundamental in developing and executing the performance marketing strategy and have a significant impact on the development of the company. In this role you report to our Head of Growth and directly interact with other departments and across projects.
Ideally, you have a background in B2B marketing and already have some experience in search engine marketing and further performance marketing channel. Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to learn are very important and an entrepreneurial spirit wouldn’t go amiss. As much as we want someone to deliver, we want them to come with their own ideas, and help us experiment to find the right performance marketing strategies.
- Create measurable marketing strategies that grow revenue and increase brand awareness
- Generate a steady expanding stream of leads each and every week
- Track, monitor and analyze key performance metrics to learn from the data and iterate
- Prepare and present regular reports to the management team on the performance marketing strategy, plans and results and make recommendations for optimizing
- Create and constantly improve processes that optimize marketing and lead generation productivity
- Develop and apply automation strategies with Pardot, LinkedIn and other channels for lead generation and nurturing
- Building and maintaining reports and dashboards for performance marketing to monitor primary KPI’s and drivers.
- B2B digital marketing background with first experiences on growing revenue through an inbound and account-based marketing strategy
- Experience in working with Pardot & Salesforce a plus
- Experience in working at a startup is a plus
- Proactive with an agile mindset, hands-on and strategic: You get excited to build things from scratch so they can sustain and scale - but you are also able to shift gears quickly, adjust to new priorities
- You are data- & test-driven, you understand the relationship between the metrics that fuel success & you seek after ways to leverage the primary drivers
- Solution-oriented and highly attentive
- Very committed with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Growth mindset, desire to constantly learn, self-coach and grow - no ego!
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal English. German is a huge plus.
- High impact role in a flat hierarchy environment
- We invest in you, so you can become the best version of yourself
- High-level of freedom while being supported by the team
- A very international, committed and ambitious team
- Dynamic role development with changing needs and interests
- Min €1.000,- annual learning budget
- Top technical setting for home office or on-premise
- 240m² office loft with a view over Graz
- Team events (casual get togethers, BBQs, or annual international team retreats)
- No bullshit - roll up your sleeves and off we go: http://gyshido.com
We are the digital pioneers of a huge, but old and intransparent industry and are in the process of changing it forever. We digitize the scrap metal industry. In Germany, Austria and Switzerland, we operate online platforms to source scrap metal, which is sold to an international network of recyclers. We are agile and fast but have the experience and international network of a medium-sized scrap metal dealer in the background. We are well-financed and have top international investors and business angels on board (Statkraft Ventures, FJ Labs, Gisbert Rühl, Fil Rouge Capital, startup300) who actively support us. The team has a lot of experience in building companies and in the scrap metal industry, at the same time, we are international (our team comes from 16 different nations) and move fast.
- we attracted several million in venture capital to change the metal recycling industry for the better
- we received a highly competitive € 1,2 mio innovation grant from the European Commission
- we have completed well over 15.000 transactions
- we have acquired a competitor with €1 mio monthly revenue
- we have won numerous national and international awards, to name some: Born Global Champion (WKO), Handelsmerkur, 1st Rank 2019 Vestbee CEE Startup Competition, Rank 29 Trend Startup Ranking
The position is open immediately.
As we believe in diversity and would love to have more women on the team, we especially encourage women to apply for the role.