Recruitment Marketing Specialist (f/m/x) | Dynatrace
You’ll be responsible for
- Fostering the cooperation between the Recruiting and Employer Branding team
- Development, execution, and reporting of recruitment marketing initiatives & strategies.
- Creation & execution of (omnichannel) hiring campaigns towards recruitment needs.
- Research, setup & maintenance of job platforms & channels/tech communities.
- Directing all recruitment marketing efforts to appropriate Job platforms and channels.
- Conducting constant market research and benchmarking towards hiring competition.
- Managing cooperation and being the point of contact for contractors related to recruitment marketing channels.
Desired skills & experience
- 3+ years experience in either employer branding with insights into (tech) recruiting/sourcing activities or vice versa.
- Critical thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and self-manage your time.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Native English is a plus.
- Experience in an international environment.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 43.400 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.