Intern Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
e-quadrat Communications GmbH, Wien
Your Role in our Team
- Creation and optimization of dashboards using Tableau
- Implementation of ETL processes (extract, transform and load) in preparation for statistical analyses
- Conception and data preparation of machine learning models
- Programming of data prep processes in Python
Your Skills & Experience
- Studies or training in one of the fields: Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or comparable studies/training
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Additional programming skills of advantage
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Passion for data and numbers
- Team player with independent way of working
- Very good English skills (written and spoken)
You'll like this
You’re about to graduate from your studies and are preparing yourself for the vocational world?
If so, we’re a match!
́Cos we offer our enthusiastic and motivated interns a long term occupation after the successful completion of their internship.
We are an international, young and dynamic team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
With us you‘ll have the chance to develop your individual value.
We welcome the integration of new ideas and approaches and provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free coffee and soft drinks – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Duration of the internship: 6 months (plus option of a take-over bid)
Salary: € 1.590,70 gross/month
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).