Junior Functional Verification Engineer (f/m/div)*
Infineon Technologies Austria AG, Villach
In your new job, you will be responsible for:
Pre-Si verification of RTL/gate-level designs with following activities:
- Creation and maintenance of verification plans
- Choosing the right verification methodology
- Defining verification metrics
- Setting up verification environments
- Executing tests in these environments on RTL and gate-level
You are the perfect match if your work style is best described as team-oriented and proactive. Furthermore, you stay focused on solutions and show willingness to learn.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Telematics or comparable with focus on electronics
- Ideally 1+ years of related work experience
- Good knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, C
- Good knowledge of Unix programming languages such as Shell, Perl, TCL etc
- Pre-silicon verification experience as a plus
- Knowledge of property checking, mixed-signal verification is a plus
- Fluent English is a must, basic knowledge of German desirable
We are filling this position through one of our leasing partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars
The Infineon business segment MC (Microcontroller) is strongly growing with latest Tricore Microcontroller generation AURIX™, offering latest innovation in performance, connectivity, power consumption, safety and security. Furthermore, the key application segments are targeting segments with high innovation potential and highest market growth such as advanced driver assistant systems. As part of the automotive business unit, the focus of MC is on the requirements of the automotive market from motor cycle to truck applications.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with colleagues from more than 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us: https://www.welcome2villach.at/
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.