Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
ASCO Engineering GmbH, Graz-Umgebung
- Design and develop test framework for LI-ION battery testing and End-Of-Line testing
- Maintain and update the automation for the existing projects, according to system specification
- Participate in the design of test-setup (electric, electronic, SW)
- Review the system requirements related to EOL test and system test
- Develop and validate test automation for end-of-line test sequence
- Completed technical education in Computer science, Automotive Engineering, Electronics or similar (FH, TU or other)
- Good programming experience in C++/C.
- Knowledge of JAVA, Python, CAPL (Vector Tools).
- Knowledge of Eclipse as IDE and Eclipse RCP (Rich Client Platform) is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Linux system, LabView and NI Systems
- Interdisciplinary understanding of complex system (High voltage systems, mechanics, electronics, software, electrochemistry) is an advantage.
- Optional: Experience with HV battery systems, automotive testing and relevant norms and standards
- Systematic approach, high level of commitment and responsibility, challenged by new technologies
- Good English skills
- Options for individual and specialised education and training
- Good working atmosphere in an internationally successful company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, employee parking spaces and good public transport connections
- The opportunity to actively shape your own career
Das Gehalt für diese Stelle beträgt Gross salary from EUR 3.440,00 for 40 hours per week. Possibility of overpayment depending on your qualification and experience!