As an Analog/Mixed Signal Design Engineer you will be fully involved in the development phase for various security semiconductor solutions and collaborate in a cross functional international team.
In your new role, you will:
- Design and verification of analog and mixed signal circuits, in particular CMOS signal processing circuits (e.g.: amplifiers, ADCs, DACs, oscillators, PLLs, voltage regulators, filters, ESD/EMC suppression etc.)
- Document the work products according to established guidelines
- Collaborate closely with concept engineering, test engineering and component verification
- Conduct feasibility studies and innovation projects to support decisions for future solutions
- Support and further develop design and verification methodology for optimal efficiency
- Secure new intellectual property by filing patents
- You want to learn more about the role as an Analog Mixed Signal Designer? Check out our profile story!
- Analog/Mixed Signal Design Engineer
As a true team player, you treat your colleagues with respect and trust. You can convince with a structured and precise way of working whilst maintaining high quality standards. Being a good networker are able to establish successful cooperation in cross-functional teams. You have strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality.
You are best suited for this position if you have:
- A University degree (Master) in Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Experience in CMOS analog design (dimensioning of transistors, matching calculations, noise calculations, circuit topologies as a plus
- Experience in modelling of analog circuits (System Verilog, VHDL, System-C, Matlab-Simulink) as a plus
- Expertise in EMC and ESD as a plus
- Fluent English skills, German skills as a plus
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
CSS Connected Secure Systems delivers security for the connected world
In today's digital world, where more “things” and systems are connecting, hardware-based security is a core need. Infineon CSS is the leading provider of security solutions for the connected world. We make life easier, smarter and more secure with our trusted, game-changing security solutions covering applications as diverse as payment, government ID, connected cars and IoT.
The Development Center of Infineon in Graz is working on leading edge contactless, security and sensor technologies. Whether we are talking about the Near Field Communication (NFC) transmission standard, vehicle components for Radar, optical distance measurements or 3D image sensor chips for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality – our Development Center is a driving force in innovations in security, mobility, and the Internet of Things.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.