Frontend Developer (m/f/x) in a developer relations team | Dynatrace
You’ll be part of a growing international team of developer relations professionals. As a team, our job is to proactively promote, onboard, coordinate and enable developers to understand, adopt, steer and contribute to the Dynatrace platform. We’re looking for a frontend developer to join our growing team. Your main responsibility will be to make demo and sample apps, research and provide best practices (e.g. to be used in training courses, talks, and workshops), and contribute cross-team with improvements/bug fixes based on customer feedback.
- Bring in your experience as a developer to help us improve the platform developer experience
- Work closely with developer teams to help them get started, and demonstrate our platform capabilities
- Create demos, sample apps, and templates to showcase the Dynatrace platform
- Take action on developer feedback, by contributing code to our product in a cross-team environment
- Stay up to date on frontend best practices and latest trends
- 3+ years of frontend development experience, preferably with React/Typescript or similar
- Passion for frontend development and latest trends (reading blog posts, articles, …)
- Backend development experience (Java/.NET preferred) is a plus
- Open-minded, approachable, and empathic personality
- Experience collaborating with developers and various stakeholders
- We are the #1 Tech Employer in Austria (2021 ranking by trend magazine, statista & kununu).
- The world’s largest enterprises use our solution, including more than 70 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- We are a one-product software company with a flat hierarchy, with over 750+ software engineers.
- International working environment with English as our corporate language.
- We believe in an outstanding employee experience, a culture of innovation and autonomy, along with an entrepreneurial mindset as the basis for an exceptional product that provides real value.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to keep our Dynatracers safe, we adapted to a hybrid working model (partly Home Office, partly at the Office). In the Post-Covid 19 reality, there will be the option to choose between a hybrid (mix of Remote Work and at the Office Work) or full onsite (at the office) working model.