Master Thesis - Machine Learning - BioLayer Interferometry - ELISA (f/m/d)
Takeda, Bezirk Gänserndorf
The master thesis includes the Capsid quantification with BLI compared to ELISA, the execution of experiments under supervision, as well as data analysis and evaluation of results. The benefit of this master thesis is a new and faster technology for using immunoassays in process development.
- Independent planning and execution of experiments
- Data evaluation using selected mathematical software
- Preparation and presentation of results in internal meetings
- Evaluation of full/empty ratios of different rAAV capsid serotypes with machine learning
- Evaluation of binding capacity of selected binding components to the capsids
- Collaboration with internal and cross-functional teams and academic researchers
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, preferred
- Interest in programming and basic statistics
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and knowledge
- Willingness to work hands-on at wetlab and with teams
- Excellent command of German and English
- Position is limited - 6 month
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten in Vienna) and numerous benefits (free Shuttlebus Vienna/Orth, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 1.565,90 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry).