Junior IT Administration (20-38,5 h/w) in Graz
Know-Center GmbH, Graz
The Know-Center and ISDS (Institute for Interactive Systems and Data Science, Graz University of Technology) are cooperation partners focusing on the development of data platform solutions for open-source projects. As part of our internal IT, you would be supportive in building and maintaining the network infrastructure for our research team.
- Support and monitoring of internal IT services, Linux server landscape/ Windows clients and network infrastructure.
- 1st, 2nd level support
- Responsibility for client management and server virtualizations
- Collaboration on backup, restore and security concepts
- IT-Asset Management including purchasing and administration of software, hardware and licenses
- Creation of documentation
- Collaboration on internal IT-projects
- Current or completed education with focus on computer science, software development, telematics or similar fields
- First professional experience in network infrastructure and server support desirable
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of network structures and web servers
- Experience with open-source software desirable
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- High competence in finding solutions as well as analytical and networked thinking
- Good English and German language skills
- Innovative, challenging and diverse tasks
- Access to the latest technologies and professional development opportunities
- Excellent work-life balance (flexible working hours)
- Dynamic, creative and multicultural team
- Informal and stimulating work atmosphere
We are looking forward to receive your application at email@example.com.