Diploma Thesis: Development of an autonomous robot to operate the touchscreen in a passenger car
- Design of a robot to fit inside the passenger compartment of a vehicle and cover the typical range of finger movement of a human being
- Development of a controller algorithm to move the robot “finger” via the shortest rout to a detected object (icon on touch screen, button/ lever on dashboard, …)
- Development of a controller algorithm to operate the robot “finger” depending on the HMI needs (press, swipe, …)
- HW Selection (mechanics, sensors, actuators, processor, …)
- Integration of HW and SW
FIELDS OF STUDY
- Controls Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Profound programming and controller development skills
- Interest in mechanics/robotics
Remuneration: The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,600 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.