Product Manager (m/f/x) – Cloud Application Readiness Peer Enablement (CARPE) | Dynatrace
Dynatrace Austria GmbH, Wien
You’ll be responsible for:
- Defining strategic direction of our globally distributed Continuous Testing teams
- Collecting requirements from various, mainly internal, stakeholders and derive value packs in collaboration with other product managers
- Productizing internal tooling and best practices
- Drive and execute on the deliverables for our Continuous Delivery Automation value stream
- Contributing to the roadmap definition and understand how it fits into our long-term product strategy. Conducting market research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction.
- Understanding customer problems and, working with our design team, develop user flows and wireframes to ensure our solution delivers the best user experience.
- Writing compelling (internal) product blog posts to “wow” the customer.
Desired skills & experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a product management or comparable role
- Understanding of enterprise software and/or SaaS, and of delivering products of features to market
- Empathy for users and their needs: the target audience, desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. Works methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- Takes initiative, is a team player and is to lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- Has the right level of technical understanding in order to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks.
- Has experience in bringing new features to market and tracking success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent prioritization skills and working through them across dispersed teams
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills working with end users as well as with sales and engineering teams.
Why join Dynatrace
- You are an outgoing person who enjoys spreading out our vision to the customer.
- You want to take ownership and work pro-actively.
- You want to work at a global leader with flat hierachy and open-door policy.
- You are searching for an international diverse workplace
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 55,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our product management team!
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.