Senior Researcher in Business Model Innovation - Postdoc (w/m/d)
Know-Center GmbH, Graz
We are looking for a Postdoc who is interested in Business Model Innovation. You lead research and industrial projects to support organizations (SMEs, large companies or non-profit) in the development of data-based business models.
Your research focus is on expanding existing tools and methods for developing "data-driven" business models with the focus on evaluating and testing business models and linking these tools and methods to a holistic innovation process. You publish your research results in prestigious journals and at conferences.
You will work in the interdisciplinary Data-Driven Business Research Group led by Assoc. Prof. Viktoria Pammer-Schindler. This Research Area develops tools and methods that support companies and knowledge workers in the strategic development of data-driven business models as well as in the holistic conception of innovative products and in absorbing and learning the necessary knowledge.
- Doctorate (or equivalent experience) in information science, economics, business informatics, industrial engineering or a similar discipline
- International research profile in at least one of these areas: Innovation Management, Data Science, Information Science, science and technology studies
- Experience in leading scientific projects (experience as head of EU projects is an advantage)
- Experience in the acquisition of research projects (national and international) and industrial projects
- Knowledge of project management methods
- Fluent English (knowledge of German is an advantage)
- Cutting-edge projects in cooperation with national and international key players
- Diverse opportunities for professional as well as personal development
- Very good work-life balance (flexible working hours)
- Working at the interface between business and science
- Dynamic, creative and multi-cultural team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
We are required by law to specify the minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement, which is 3,618,- Euros per month (14 times a year). Higher compensation is possible, depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.