Lead Software Product Designer (m/f/x) | Dynatrace
Dynatrace Austria GmbH, Graz
- Together with our Product Managers and Lead Engineers you ensure that our software tackles challenges our customers face
- Take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the UX team
- Act as ambassador for our customer - challenge the status quo and raise awareness for customer value, identified through various sources (e.g. carry out market & competitive research, self-usage, customer interview...)
- Identify possibilities for increased adoption and value recognition by analyzing customer journeys and gaining deep understanding of our product
- Shape journey vision and alignment on goals and value packages by visualizing and demoing value targets through customer journeys
- You have 6+ years of experience and a demonstrated track record of designing, shipping, and iterating on complex digital software products and systems — not just websites or campaigns.
- You have 4+ years of leadership experience (e.g. driving and leading topics, Product Management ...)
- You have experience as entrepreneur and/or enterprise digital service UX
- Strong interest and understanding of technical topics such as Software Intelligence, Cloud Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Application Security, SaaS Software, ...
- High drive, ability to streamline conflicting interests, flexibility, and a dynamic mindset.
- You got plenty of experience successfully collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and other business stakeholders in a software product company.
- You enjoy leading meetings, workshops and holding presentations in English.
You will love this job if
- you believe in consumerization of the enterprise, meaning that consumer grade top UX is a crucial success factor for best in class enterprise software
- you can proactively work on tactical and strategical contributions concurrently.
- you have drive and you enjoy working in a fast-scaling environment.
- you are passionate about creatively outperforming competition by exceeding end to end user expectations.
Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 70,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38,5 hours). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.