Building on your knowledge of market trends, competition, and customers, you partner with engineering teams to translate customer and market needs into a clear and compelling roadmap to help drive the Dynatrace vision on intelligent application observability forward. You collaborate with Go-to-Market teams to bring the vision into reality by communicating to the right target audience with the most impactful message. You are able to drill down into details on specific use cases, when necessary, without losing sight of the big picture. You are driven, fearless, and ready to help us carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership.
- Contribute in defining the product roadmap and understand how it fits into our long-term product strategy. Conduct market research and competitive analysis to help determine the product direction.
- Collaborate with our design team, develop user flows and wireframes to ensure our solution delivers the best user experience, by focusing on making the daily life of our enterprise and cloud native customers better.
- Drive pre-release activities to gain early customer adoption and sales feedback to iterate on solutions.
- Takeownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders.
- Partner with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and tactics, and enable the sales team.
- Write compelling product blog posts that “wow” the customer and capture the vision of the company.
- Meet customers face to face as a product expert at events and user conferences.
As the ideal candidate, you have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of product management experience, with prior success in delivering new products or features to market
- A good understanding of cloud and application technologies, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions
- Ideally you gained prior experience in the observability and monitoring space with a strong focus on application monitoring and automation, either as a user or a product manager
- Understand customers and their needs: the target audience, desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. Work methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- Take initiative, be a team player and lead via influence, patience, and determination
- Right level of technical understanding in order to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks
- Experience in bringing new features to market, and tracking success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent prioritization skills and working through them across dispersed teams
- Problem-solver with organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills working with end users as well as with sales and engineering teams
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- At the edge of technology, always reinventing ourselves, constantly pushing the edge of technology forward
- Customer and Value driven, the customers success is what drives us
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 55,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.