Market Manager Development Program (f/m/d) - IKEA Austria GmbH
IKEA Austria GmbH, Bezirk Mödling
This opportunity offers
- A chance to lead in a fast pace environment.
- You will make a difference every day as an important part of our journey.
- You will inspire and develop others.
- It will challenge you to develop your skills and grow.
So let’s talk about you!
- You have a true passion for home furnishing & retail – you want to make the life at home better for the many people
- You do so by being learning oriented and when faced with problems you tackle it with optimism and confidence.
- You are driven to exceed goals together with others and are eager to look for new opportunities to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Inspire and clarify, collaborate, co-create, and develop others makes your every day wonderful.
- Your entrepreneurial mindset enables you to take on responsibility and make decisions without the fear of failure. You always side with the many customers, keeping them at heart.
- If you are external, we’d like you to have at least one years’ experience of leading teams/others. You also have previous experience from working in retail or you are coming from the university.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- You are recruited as team leader with the potential to gradually advance.
- You will have a career plan covering three positions in your country within a three-year period, with global opportunities in the future.
- This program combines on-the-job training (70%), interaction with others (20%) and classroom training (10%).
- In the second year you would be assigned as a department head and in the third year as Deputy Market Manager to global projects that focus on the real challenges we face in the business today.
- The different roles in the program would most likely mean that you need to take position in different units in Austria. We also want all our participants to have country mobility and with global mobility ambitions.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
We welcome all applications from throughout IKEA and externally. We will prioritize applications from you who fulfil most of the requirements.
In the process we will make use of Predictive Index (behavioral), a first round of interviews, a one day assessment center and finishing with a final interview.
If you have specific questions, please contact Tim Siegmund (Senior Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 2.400 (on fulltime base with an ALL-IN contractual agreement). We are willing to pay more depending on experience and qualification.
Warmly welcome with your application in English!