Machine Learning Specialist to improve Energy Production of Wind Turbines (m/w/x)
Lakeside Science & Technology Park GmbH, Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
Your primary work tasks will include
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights for our engineers and business teams.
- Setup reinforcement machine learning agents to optimize the performance of wind turbines and define new optimization methods together with control and load engineers.
- Develop analytical tools and programs
We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Sciences or similar.
- Several programming languages
- Machine Learning / AI experience
- Cloud services like AWS S3, EC2, Lambda or similar technologies
- ‘Big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
What can you expect to find at DEIF in Klagenfurt?
We are a globally leading team, using latest technologies to optimize the power production of existing wind turbines. Our customers are many of the big energy companies in Asia, Europe and America. You will have all you need in executing your job in a very nice environment: Work times and location are fully flexible, we provide all required equipment from best hardware, mobile phones, home office and other accessories. Free fruit & coffee supply, lunch vouchers and a table tennis for relaxation are a natural part of our culture. The team maintains an open and transparent, positive collaboration. We are part of a global team and we respect all different cultures.
We expect to work with the best motivated and talented colleagues and you can expect a salary above industry standards also.