Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x) | Dynatrace
Dynatrace Austria GmbH, Graz
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Ensure that teams can own their services in production and have everything in place to operate and service them in a NoOps/self-healing fashion
- Coordinate release management and enhance the processes and structures
- Lead daily / weekly / monthly status meetings with our product architects, product managers...
- Influence future product developments through ideas, prototypes, and proof-of-concept implementations; as well by acting as customer zero
- Technical study related to Software Engineering / similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Hands-on experience in SRE practices building, managing and operating highly frequent distributed systems
- Experience in Software Development and/or Software Architecture
- Team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and nosiness
- Minimum one year experience with at least one Hyperscaler (AWS, Azure or GCP)
You will love this job if
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- You are proactive and enjoy working independently
- An international environment is attractive to you.
- You appreciate team spirit and swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.