HR & Recruiting Manager (part/full-time, d/w/m)
block42 Blockchain Company GmbH, Graz
We're a team of 15+ developers, investors and blockchain enthusiasts who’s shaping the decentralized future. Our field of activities range from providing staking services and investing in digital assets to the development of comprehensive tools & applications based on public blockchains (e.g. Thorchain, Terra, Fantom, etc.)
As the first fully dedicated Human Resources & Recruiting Manager on our team, you will be responsible for:
- Recruit, interview and place new hires from all around the world
- Apply & improve block42’s Growth Framework (“Career Ladder”)
- Organize training for new and existing hires
- Assess team & individual satisfaction and set actions to improve it
- Ensure compliance regarding employment laws
- Create a smooth on-/off-boarding process
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Familiarity with technical roles and terms
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in the field of HR management
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Fluent German and English skills in spoken and written form
- Openness to align with our company values and the blockchain/crypto space
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you the possibility of fully flexible working hours. The same applies to your working place. You can join our office in Graz/Austria, but it’s also perfectly fine to work 100% remotely, as some of our colleagues are already doing so. We’ll give you room to implement your own ideas and actively shape block42’s future.
The position is available Part or Full-time (30+ h/week). By law, the minimum yearly gross salary for this position is 34.500 EUR, based on full-time employment in Austria including health care and pension insurance.
Your actual compensation is probably higher and is determined by your qualification, the bitcoin price(*) and your experience.
In addition, an Employment Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) will let you participate in the company’s future success.
(*) just kidding! No worries, we will pay as agreed. But if you want, you can opt-in to get parts of your compensation in crypto.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Send your application plus CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will carefully review it and come back to you as soon as possible.