PHP Engineer (m/f/d)
e-quadrat Communications GmbH, Wien
Your Role in our Team
- Develop, enhance and maintain our in-house applications
- Provide technical insight and support during the concept phase & technical documentation
- Integrate projects into our CI pipeline
- Work mostly on backend related services including a REST API and an ETL application
- Develop Wordpress plugins and integrate our sports-data
- Generate dynamic widgets using EcmaScript 6 based on a WebPack based pipeline
- Write clean code and care about PHP notices & warnings
Your Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in developing PHP applications
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7, object-oriented programming, MySQL, Git
- Commitment to test-driven development, high-quality code and continuous training
- DevOps experience is an advantage
- Preferably knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Wordpress
- Good knowledge of English as it is the business language within the team
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world. You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee – not to mention: our legendary team-events!
Just for the record: your yearly gross salary starts at € 48.000 for full time. Reality often looks better, though. We’ll discuss your actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).
Or send your application directly: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to „PHP Engineer“