Diploma Thesis: Automotive Security – Security of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
AVL List GmbH, Graz
- Identify vulnerabilities and threat modeling of ADAS
- Build up a test environment of typical ADAS sensors in a lab environment
- Security analysis of ADAS sensors
- Proof-of-concept implementation and demonstration
Fields of study
- Informatics/Computer Science
- Knowledge in automotive security a plus
- Experiences in embedded systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong programming skill in Python, C
Remuneration: The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,600 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.
Lead Engineer Cyber Security / DSF
Tel.: +43 664 6109826