Software Talent Engineer (m/f/d) 6 months Internship
Flex, Sankt Veit an der Glan
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration and passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Design new software applications for medical devices
- Collaborate to the definition of SW requirements and architecture
- Develop source code (mainly C) with a special focus to quality, reliability and security
- Collaborate on a daily base with multidisciplinary and international professional teams
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Familiarity with standard code development on microcontroller
- Flexibility and traveling availability
- Fluent English
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Design medical devices for worldwide well-known brands within an international design team. - Your personal growth is guaranteed.
- Professional, worldwide, cross-cultural, cross-functional modern work environment
- 6 months internship program
- We offer a minimum gross salary of EUR 1.863,00 according collective bargaining agreement Elektro- and Elektronikindustrie.
If you are interested in a new challenge and meet the requirements, please apply here.