Bachelor/Master thesis | Software Engineering
Dynatrace Austria GmbH, Linz
You will be part of our development teams and work on meaningful and challenging tasks – in line with your thesis topic. Be part of our crew and shape the next generation of Dynatrace together with us.
You can choose one of our available topics or we will look for a fitting topic for your thesis together.
- You will help us to further develop our Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution, in line with your thesis topic
- Use your development skills in one of our innovative, highly motivated teams (e.g. Server Backend, Web Frontend, Cloud Monitoring, Cloud Security, ...)
- Work with newest technologies
- One of our Senior Developers will be right by your side as your mentor
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Passion for software development
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
You will love this job, if
- you look for new challenges with newest technology.
- you appreciate team spirit and like exchanging new ideas with your teammates.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Please add your latest grades list(s) to your application.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38.010,- gross per year based on full-time employment. For your successful completion of your thesis you will receive a bonus from us.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.