Kotlin Backend Developer (m/f/d)
Studo GmbH, Graz
Is developing your passion? Would you like to help growing Studo into more countries?
Your future role
- Develop server-side Kotlin code to connect via parsers to university webservices via HTTP/HTML/XML/JSON with an existing parsing-framework
- Research all university campus management system in one country and add them to our internal database
- Lead the technical and marketing expansion of the Studo app in one country by using the parsers you have developed
- Keep a strong contact with the new users to improve the technical integration of the universities
- Very good programming skills in at least one statically typed language like Kotlin, Java, or C# (ideal Kotlin).
- Knowledge of multithreading
- Independent and reliable working methods as well as teamwork, motivation and initiative
- No fear to contact students to get feedback from them
- Independent and reliable way of working as well as the ability to work in a team, motivation and initiative
- Motivation, passion and the willingness to learn new things and constantly develop yourself
- Experience with a hobby project (e.g. open source library, simple web app, mobile app, …)
- A team with experienced backend developers who support you with your problems and decisions
- A dynamic team with a startup spirit :)
- The very latest technology stacks
- A long-term employment relationship (min. 30h / week) with flexible working hours
- Know-how exchange in the team: design, backend, databases, UX, web, Android, iOS
- An office in the heart of Graz, of course with free coffee and Red Bull
- Depending on your experience and progress an opportunity to lead the university-parser team at Studo
You can apply in DE or EN. No letter of application needed, just show what you have developed so far ;)
Attention: you know someone who might be interested in this job? Help us with an intro to this person and receive € 500 in cash if they are hired and are part of the team for a longer period (> 3 months).