- Literature study
- FEM simulation of baseline electric machine layout
- Study of control and effect on machine performance
- Analysis of electromagnetic stator forces, efficiency maps and losses
- Geometry optimization through Design of Experiment and Neural Networks
- Reporting and summarizing the methodology
- Electrical or Mechanical engineering, Technical physics
- Experience in electric motors is appreciated
- Language: English or German
The successful completion of the thesis is remunerated with a one-time fee of EUR 2,600 before tax.
According to the Austrian Employment of Foreign Nationals Act it is unfortunately not possible to assign graduate work to third-country citizens (Non-EU citizens) who study at a university abroad.