Infineon Technologies Austria AG
We make life easier, safer and greener.
Does contributing to cutting-edge technology AND to a better world sound interesting to you? That's exactly what we do at Infineon Technologies Austria AG: We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Digital transformation is changing our world. A range of innovative products and services is covering almost all areas of life. In power semiconductors Infineon is the world market leader. Microelectronics from Infineon connects the real and digital world: Our chips enable intelligent mobility, efficient energy management as well as secure data acquisition and transmission. Whether in vehicles, smartphones, refrigerators, cash cards, ID cards or in data centers, robots and industrial plants - know-how from Infineon Austria can be found in many everyday applications. Especially our R&D sites in Austria focus on the development of ever smaller and more energy-efficient chips for applications in automotive, industrial and consumer electronics.
Diversity & Inclusion begins with us! Excellent employees are the fundamental part of Infineon Austria. With their motivation, flexibility and professional competence, they shape Infineon’s culture. Together we focus on:
- Innovation, creativity and continuous striving for improvement through a low hierarchy and an open culture of our employees’ ideas.
- Flexible working time models, teleworking options, comprehensive health programs and a healthy work-life balance.
- Training and continuing education, the inspiration of young talents for technology (STEM) and thus releasing diversity potentials.
Proudly ranked among the top 10 most attractive employers in Austria for the third time in a row.
Why does Infineon value employing students & young talents?
It's never too early to think about the future. We ensure that you gain practical experience and increase your expertise. This will enable you to contribute to our innovative products in the microelectronics sector.
In which area of study is Infineon particularly interested in?
Microelectronics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Telematics, Chemistry, Material Science, Process Technology, Micro- & Nanotechnologies, Mechatronics, Mathematics, IT, etc.
Which qualities does Infineon appreciate in its applicants?
Be interested. Be motivated. Be yourself.
Nice to know:
We cultivate intense cooperation with universities and offer customized trainee programs and attractive entry-level opportunities (e.g. internships, theses).
Something special for graduates:
Infineon Austria has launched the "Junior Talent Program" (JTP) to give young talents the opportunity to develop their personal strengths and knowledge in the semiconductor business. The 18-month trainee program is aimed at university graduates in technical and scientific fields. Through job rotations, targeted networking and training measures we give talents the opportunity to push their individual strengths, to develop social and methodological skills, and to expand networks.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
- Flexible working hours
- Coaching, mentoring & networking
- Wide range of training offers
- Health promotion & sports programs
- International Career Opportunities
- Infineon Technologies Austria AGSiemensstraße 2, 9500 Villach
- DICE GmbH & Co KGFreistädter Straße 400, 4040 Linz
- Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbHLakeside B05, 9020 Klagenfurt
- Infineon Technologies AG Development Center GrazBabenbergerstraße 10, 8020 Graz